Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Another Change to My Blogging Schedule

So, after posting yesterday's mess of a blog, I realized that I wrote at least three posts telling you the exact same things about description. I'm wondering if I should even keep blogging. But you weirdos seem to love this stuff, so I'm going to keep posting every day, just maybe not writing advice every day. I do do other things. Maybe I'll post quotes, life advice, short stories, writing prompts, etc. Who knows? From today on, I'm posting whatever comes to mind. And it's gonna be awesome.

I'm also considering blogging a book. You know, where you post a scene at a time. I could see myself doing that. I'll consider it. Maybe I'll have a twitter poll or something. IDK why I even posted this.

Sorry for wasting your time. Here's a picture of my dog, because she's cute.

1 comment:

  1. Don't quit! I love your blog! What about examples of good or bad writing taken from books you read? Or pictures of dogs and lizards. That's good too.

    ReplyDelete